My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Saturday, April 14, 2007

So what I have been up to?

Lets see, what have I done, I have:
  • Purchased a new car (well a 97 VT to replace the 80 VC)
  • Quit another Job (and made a disgrace of myself at the previous job's Christmas party)
  • Moved to Canberra and had to pay 50% more rent than Melbourne
  • Entered the Public Service and basically been put in a cupboard for a few months.
  • Become slightly bored with Canberra after a few weeks
  • I have also entered my late twenties which makes me feel extremely old and a little disappointed that I have not had sex with enough females.
  • I have been erxcerising a little more, in the hope that if I do manage to bed another female I will not collapse after two minutes of light activity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home