My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Long time no blog

It has been a while. Just wasting time. Trying to decided if Put Warrants in Coles Myer is a good buy tomorrow. Or maybe just Call Warrants after the stock drops in early trade, but slowly rebuilds in the afternoon? I am myself cashed up and therefore I am looking for buying chances. Plus I haven't even got my tax return yet. Cha-chink. Big lot of money coming via that as I have big deductants as a result of having driven my car a lot for work. My car is basically worthless* so getting anything back is a victory.

*So much so I left the window down at Knifepoint** a week or so, that it wasn't stolen.
** HighPoint Shopping centre in Melbourne Slang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home