My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Thursday, June 22, 2006

You should have taken our wheat

Just a week or so, after I praise the Aussie troops, they go and blow it. I bet the trade minister wishes he had of taken our wheat now. It seems this is only the second person killed
the Australians have killed in Iraq since the start of 2004. The fact that the it was Australian Trade Reps being protect on the way to meeting the Iraqis is the most embrassing part.
Friend and foe systems are used on aircraft. I don't see why such a system could not be used for offical cars in Iraq.
And since the Aussie Troops are being moved, I think they should start thinking about leaving now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home