My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Thursday, June 29, 2006

What I have been up to

Not a lot really.... Still struggling with what to say on this blog. But here are some dot points:
  • Working at a job where I do so little that when I do have to do something I grizzle no matter how unimportant it is.
  • March in the IR rally on Wednesday. Hit the giant beach ball into Beazley as he gave a press doorstop at Russell St. (Almost felt like a Hungry Jacks at the time.)
  • Went and saw some old friends last week. I am a little like the Syd Barrett with my groups of friends as I have disappeared from view for a while.
  • Worked a bit on the novelisation of my screenplay (at work mostly).
  • Discovered Sudoku Puzzles at work (I am really bored).
  • Watched a shit load of midday telly (at work again) and have began to understand the basic fundementals behind sitcoms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home