My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Mid-winter, dark days

Today is the shortest day of the year here in cold old Melbourne, and for matter all of the southern half of the world. Lately the weather has been freezing cold in the mornings and I have been sleeping in until almost 10 each day. Luckly I am only starting work at noon so I don't have to worry too much. Not that I like my work that much. I don't have to do much at work, although sometimes there are problems I can't fix. The problem is I don't get to interact with anyone. I have been thinking about getting another job somewhere, maybe doing some bar work or something, where I actually get to talk to people.
Anyway, I am a bit gloomy at the moment. Mainly weather related, but some of it is just frustrations about not getting a real job yet and the fact the federal government gives me the shits. The thing I can be glad about is the knob jockey the Victorian Libs have elected as leader makes Bracksy seem not too bad*.

* The guy is worth a bucket load and has rightfully declared his shareholdings. Yet, the Liberals carrying on about ALP members looking to see that nothing is hidden in his kids name as if they are holier than thou.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home