My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Friday, April 07, 2006

Great Purchase

I was in JB Hi-fi today to get some new headphones as someone who will remain nameless steped on my last set*. Whilst there I picked up both Led Zepplin VI and House of the Holy for $10 each**. I had forgotten how awesome Zepplin was. I feel like a teenager again discovering how good they are. It is really funny the first time you discover Led Zepplin as a kid because you normally can't shut up about them and everyone else is like "well, dah".

* I live by myself, so the guilty party is easily found.
** I still buy CD's on the basis that I might lose digitial data. Anyway they were a bargin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home