My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Footy Season

I am not really able to get into the footy so far. I am not sure if it just blow back from the Commonwealth Games or the fact I missed the first round working at the Grand Prix or that Richmond is playing like shit*, but I can't get excitied. Maybe it is just that I have to put up with AFL on Nine for one final year. I caught a bit of Nine's attempt of a program "Any Given Sunday" and frankly I think Mick Molloy might consider giving the game away.

* Come on boys, play like shit in June and July and then come ninth.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:13 pm, April 09, 2006, Blogger Tash said…

    Ahhh, a Richmond thumping is your reason....hee, hee! I wouldn't be that into it either if my team went down by that much, by that team!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home