My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Tamsyn Lewis bowls underarm

In what was the worst case of bad sportsmanship by an Australian team since 1981 and the underarm ball, Tamsyn Lewis succeed it winning a gold medal on a techinical mistake by the English relay team in 4 X 400 metres. There was no arguement that the Australian women were beaten by a massive margin by the English. There was no arguement that the position taken by the English third leg-runner interferred with the Australians either. So they won basically by cheating which I feel is a total disgrace and Lewis will have to live with the shame for the rest her career.

In the whole Jana Pittman verus Tamsyn Lewis fued, I blamed Jana without thinking. Perhaps I was wrong.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:07 pm, March 26, 2006, Blogger Living in Canberra said…

    Pretty low, I thought. Mind you, its the only way she's going to win.

    The judges should have told her to piss off and not bother them with crap like that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home