My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Not missed that much

I was home for a few days and I don't think anyone missed me much. I went home to spend time with my siblings and parents. I like my parents a lot lot but my siblings are not what they used to be. They seem to be very self-centrered. It got me thinking however, that I don't really miss seeing them much but what I do miss is what we used to do together.
Likewise, when I catch up with people I was friends with when I first moved to Melbourne and I discover I have very little in common with them. The same with the kids I went to high school with. I read sometimes in the papers that this person has had a kid or got married but it really means nothing to me any more. Not that I dislike them or anything, Most are fine people
Then I thought about why I fail to keep in contact with most of these people. I guess I am not missed that much by them either. Nobody really notices when I am not there any more.
I am not really sure what it all means. Maybe one day I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home