My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Why I moved a one tonne safe by my bare hands

Makes you feel like superman when you get it for one side of the room to the other. All you need to do is lift one corner and swing it around a bit and then repeat the process on another corner until it is moved. It does nothing for the carpet however.
Anyway, the reason I was move stuff today is because the company worked out that us low level casuals are cheaper than labourers from a hire company. I know I am getting screwed but I need the money at the moment. Plus they paid me for a full day and it only took me a few hours of hard work and then a few hours waiting to be told to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home