My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Friday, September 02, 2005

When the good times end.....

The day has come. Well, Sunday is the actual day. But it looks like I might be needing a new job after Sunday. I knew the good times were not going to last for ever, but having earned $1500 last fortnight for 55 hours of work in a job trained monkeys could do*, I think I am going to miss it.
Thus as the world is about to slide into a recession on the back of Katrina, I find myself looking at the job market. Not that I hadn't been in the job market**, it is now that it is important as I am going to lose a lot of weight otherwise***.


*How was I to know that they would train monkeys to do it because they are cheaper?
** I need a professional job, not the shit kicker one I have at the moment.
*** Not in a good way either. And yes I do know I need to lose weight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home