My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Thursday, September 15, 2005

I know I have been a cunt at times in my life

I saw her. The girl. I was at a bar. I don't think she remembered me. She looked at me and I looked at her. I am certain it was her. It didn't help that "Gobi" who was with me kept saying she was hot.
I felt I should say sorry to her. I knew she was sick and I didn't go and see her. The problem was I did not know her well enough to be rocking up to a hospital. But perhaps I should have.
In the end I didn't say sorry but I should have. It would have made me feel better and anything that benfited her would have been an extra. So I should have. Half way home I thought about going back to say sorry. But I didn't. And I am still unsure about what I should have done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home