My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Monday, September 12, 2005

Having a blast in Melbourne

One more thing to add to the Melbourne-Sydney rivalry. Sure, Sydney has the bridge, the habour and the Opera House, but Melbourne has been choosen by Al-Quida to have the fuck blown out of it. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it Sydney. Clearly, the terrorist can see Melbourne, not Sydney, is more important.
And did this threat affect me today? Well, I didn't get out of bed this morning but that had more to do with the night shifts I did on the weekend. And as I drove to work, was I worried? Only by the price of petrol. Oh, And that I might be cut off the road by a BWM, or Volvo, or Audi etc. I have recently noticed the more expensive the car the more up themselves the driver is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home