My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Feeling lost

I am feeling lost. It has been just over a year since I graduated from University, yet I still haven't got a professional job. My current employment is really not that bad for what I do, but I seem to have lost flavour of the month status. Maybe it was not a good idea to yell at my supervisor. Not that it matters too much. I am already earning too much for a shit kicking job and end up paying HECS. So work is not going too well.

I am not going out enough. This is mainly because all my friends are really still at Uni and I feel strange going back. I do sometimes. I am really bad at keeping in touch too. I don't know why but I don't like calling people on the telephone. I am fine answering them but I am just nervous about calling people.

I know my blog is crap. But it would be nice to get a little more traffic. Perhaps I should talk about my balls more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home