My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Monday, August 15, 2005

CSI and The Who songs

I was listening to The Who today. This got me think what song will the CSI crew use for the next series in a different location. CSI: Las Vegas uses "Who are you?", CSI Miami uses "Won't get fooled again" and CSI: New York is the great "Ali Baba" (Not "Teenage wasteland" as some people think it is called). "See Me, Feel me" I reckon is ripe. Despite being a great song I don't know how to use "Pinball Wizard" although it has the great line about there has to be a twist which could be used.
Anyway, if anyone is reading this blog anymore drop us a suggestion on a Who song and the location it would go with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home