My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Friday, July 22, 2005

Tram Fare evasion ads

Does anyone else feel these ads are pointless? As one who occasionally fare evades mainly because of the crappy equipment being broken or having incorrect change I feel insult by these ads. I had taken a tram for a few weeks, so when I was confronted by stickers plastered all over the trams I took last night I was a little threatened. Despite having got a ticket, I feel the stickers were kind of a little nasty. So I pealed half of one away.
Also I learnt a neat trick off of a very cute girl on the 57 tram at a 9 PM last night. If you place a part of a ripped up ticket into a validator, you can cause it to go out of order. I just wish I had thanked this girl for demostrating it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home