My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Monday, June 27, 2005

Regets

You know how you sometimes get up and close with someone only to find out later that she was a complete tramp and you are are just lucky not to have to visit a doctor for that strange rash. Or worse, you have the rash. Not that it has happened to me*. Anyway, I think that is how many true believers are feeling about our fling with Marky Latham.
I will admit I was sucked in like a 14 year old girl to the sports star with big biceps. And no matter what others said like Peter Brent at mumble.com.au, I still felt he was the one. Even after he failed us, I still held out hope. And then he was just not there for us, so he had to go.
But I still somewhere in my heart believed he could have been great. But instead of disappearing gracefully, he is now set to slag everyone else off. And thus I no longer feel anything positive towards him. That is sad.

* I don't blame the girl in the case where I did have to see a doctor.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:45 pm, June 29, 2005, Blogger Potentially Ash said…

    We all got a little too close to the latham-tramp, and well all need a visit to the Dr to get the resulting pox looked at. We will grow from this my friend. In future we need to be a little more cynical, a little more cold and most of all, we need to practice safe-politics!

     
  • At 2:45 pm, June 29, 2005, Blogger Potentially Ash said…

    We all got a little too close to the latham-tramp, and well all need a visit to the Dr to get the resulting pox looked at. We will grow from this my friend. In future we need to be a little more cynical, a little more cold and most of all, we need to practice safe-politics!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home