My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Bangladesh Wins Again - AGAINST US

I went to bed last night after watching the Aussies bat and they had made a fairly poor 249 considering who they were playing. I figured that from what I had seen before of the Bengals that they would be rolled out in a couple of dozen overs. However, this was not to be and they went on to win with four balls to go.
I remember when Pakistan went down to the Bangladesh, the team was afraid to go home they were so ashamed. I don't think our players are going to be able to live this down. Sure, they might win the Ashes back yet again, but nothing they do on this tour is going to make up for this disgrace.
On the positive side, it is good to see Bangladesh being able to complete with the best sides in the world. Now they only have to start winning in the five day version of the game.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:20 am, June 22, 2005, Blogger Vest said…

    4 down for 391 easy easy esay against bangladeshhes, who beat you OZZIES well done by the poms.

     
  • At 2:56 pm, June 29, 2005, Blogger Potentially Ash said…

    Blair, you may remember that bangladesh have won a test match! But in term of their development, I think, they would do better to follow Sri Lanka's example and focus on a would cup final.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home