My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

And now for something different

After banging on about the Corby case lately I figured I might as well bang on about something else. Plus I don't seem to be getting many readers except from Google searches for misspelt dieases and the Bali Nine.
Anyway, I might as well talk about my sex life or lack of it. I caught up with a bunch of friends last week where I was informed that I had slept with one of my friends ex-girlfriends the last time I caught up with them. The problem is I didn't, or at least I don't remember sleeping with this girl. Yes, I kissed her but I felt the conditions were not right as she was very drunk so I didn't do anything more. But appearently she thinks I did. Not that it really matters. I just wonder how my performance was since I wasn't there?
Also is kissing a friends ex-girlfriend a bit like going for a used-car?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home