My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Friday, May 20, 2005

Strange ways to get here

I am not the type of blogger who writes about the nature of blogging as I feel that it is a bit like talking to one's self. However, I do wonder how people end up here sometimes. The best recently has been some was using google to look for "left shift not working in cricket 2004". Considering I have never play Cricket 2004, I am sorry that I can't help.

UPDATE: I am the number one choice if you type in "True Bastards" into Google. Hooray.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:28 pm, May 22, 2005, Blogger Vest said…

    I was trolling a yankee blog for a laugh and made a couple of comments to start the ball rolling on a post about the zombie plague attacking celebs in the USA.there are two comments on there that may raise a few eyebrows,from aussie blokes stirring the bucket a fair bit(I am not involved but passing the message)the blogsite is called ZOMBIE SLAYER, Get back to me after you read it, let me know what you make of it.

     
  • At 1:15 am, May 24, 2005, Blogger Vest said…

    Well. Have you checked it out?

     
  • At 8:34 pm, May 24, 2005, Blogger B. S. Fairman said…

    I've been busy and my connection is shit at the moment. Couldn't connect yesterday at home.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home