My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Upselling

I just realised I don't "upsell" myself enough, which could explain a bit... well, a lot actually. When you walk into a fast-food resturant they say "Do you want fries with that?" And of course six out of ten people say yes before they realise that they have just order something they don't really want.
Now, people generally like me after they get to know me and people typically will enagage me for a few moments after meeting me. So all I need to do is upsell myself to get me over the hurdle between these to points.

Plus I am more likely to get a root if I just ask females I think are interested in me. That might help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home