My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Job Applications

They are giving me the shits. Why do they are all ask the same stupid questions. Is it just because they can't be bother actually asking Questions that might be of some value? I mean as if people aren't going to lie when asked "Explain a time when you showed independent thinking"? When I decided to answer you stupid questions honestly.
"Leadership is important to us. What leadership roles have you had?" I was School Captain, President of the Young Capitalists and I was the first person to declare that three quarter pants look stupid.
"What do you look for in a Graduate Program?" I do not know I haven't done one, so I don't know what to look for.
"Why do you want to work for us?" I don't, but if you give me a job my opinion of your organisation might change.

How often do you hear someone complaining about the quality of graduates nowadays? Maybe if they stopped testing people with these stupid questions and actually test people on their ability to solve problems. The people they get clearly just know how to study for these questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home