My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Downer

Okay, look I don't like Alexander Downer but that doesn't mean I am planning on shooting him or anything like that. Suggestions like that are just silly and dangerous because you can never be sure if they are listening with a little help from them. The last place I want to end up for my rantings on political nature (with poor taste remarks about Ash's sex life thrown in for good measure) is here.

But seriously we could start a blog that just hangs shit on Downer. Hey it would get more hits then this rant fest.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:21 pm, March 15, 2005, Blogger Potentially Ash said…

    I like it...

    "There is stench in the air. There is always a stench in the air when torture is involved and it will not be cleared by the government or opposition saying we will not have this matter canvassed."

    did someone say bomb? arrrrr

    don't worry it's only a blogbomb. feww

     

Post a Comment

<< Home