My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Bracks is off the tracks

I heard Steve Bracks on the radio the other day and all he did for me is re-enforce my disappointment in the Victorian Labor government. Back in 1999, I was extremely glad when his party and him were surprisingly elected.
They just put out more and more spin and try to avoid being bagged on talkback radio. His stances on the teacher who has been banned from teaching is just plain lazy. All this government cares about nowdays is not losing the next state election. Well, they have lost my vote and I would often have been considered a rusted on voter.
I hate Doyle and his Liberal buddies who still think that Jeff was unfairly dumbed by Bracks is no better now. If you going to have bastards in government, one might as well have the true bastards.
P.S. I'm going to hate doing it but I am going to vote Green. I feel so unclean.

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home