My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Sunday, February 06, 2005

N-Word

I have been away, working at the Golf at Royal Melbourne. As I have been getting up at 5.30 AM and home late, I haven't had time to blog. Anyway, I will post again soon. (Plus I am really sun burnt).
But I might as well ask a question of the handful of readers I sometimes have. Today at work one of the guys I was working with used the N-word (although not in a directly racist context) and was shouted down by me and the other two guys I was working with. I said the N-word is probably worse today than the C-Word (except in historical context). I was wonder what my readers think?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home