My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

My post on the Kyoto Agreement

It is sad that we managed to not sign sometime everyone else did, except our friends in Jesusland (otherwise known as the Home of the Brave). Anyway, I am not sure of the extent of climate change and doubt it will as bad as some people reckon. Certainly, every period of wild weather is not caused by Climate Change: Storms, droughts, floods and large gusts of winds are all recorded in history. Yet, something does need to done about the amounts of Greenhouse gases we put into the atomsphere, if only because they are made from non-renewalable resources.
Anyway, it has given me a chance to post about my favourite renewalable power project. If this ever gets built it will also make the worlds largest sundial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home