My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Going up the country, going to get away

As Canned Heat sung in 1969, I am going up the country and going to get away. I will be back sometime next week. As I am going to be in the bush I am not sure if the two tin cans and the string which serves as the phoneline (thanks Telstra) is going to let me post up there, so I might not post for a while.

Whilst watching Morning TV today, I heard the dumbest line in one of those Ads made to look like a news article. The claim was a certain wrinkle treatment "reduces wrinkle appearence by 44%, that is almost 50%". It shows what the average IQ of the people who buy such products is if they can't work out that 44% is almost 50%.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:19 pm, February 25, 2005, Blogger Potentially Ash said…

    Missed you at drinks last night. I had to deal with the Forest and the other month all by myself! I needed your help stear the dicussion towards politics or sports. Instead all we talked about was sex and you know how i hate that topic.

    Hum, this might get me in trouble, Martin alrealy thinks we are gay, but then again he is the sucker for ramped sexual innuendo and member of the gay penguin liberation front.

     
  • At 6:32 pm, March 01, 2005, Blogger bogan-A said…

    Raving queenie boys!

     
  • At 6:40 pm, March 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Look we all know that Ash is a poof and just won't admit it. I am just so hopeless with the ladies that becoming a poof would help.

    I'll be back to my computer tomorrow. The cows that runs the power here is getting restless.

     
  • At 6:40 pm, March 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And I have forgetten my password so I am being anonymous.

    BSF

     

Post a Comment

<< Home