My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Wonderful Day at the Cricket

What a great game it was yesterday when the ASIAN XI played the Rest of World XI. I must say I have not seen a team bat as well as the rest of world did for a long time. I have to also say I felt only partly let down by the lack of an actual match when the ASIAN side collapsed. Plus it raised a shitload of money for the Tsunami appeal.

The only dumb thing is that it goes down as ODI which clearly it wasn't. Perhaps to make the records clear, those of us who love our stats might have to work on Nation Vs Nation ODI from now on. The ICC is often full of crap and this was an example of this.

Also Bangladesh came through with the goods and won their test ever. In reality, both teams should not be playing test cricket.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home