My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Well, he's gone..... So it is on for the leadership

Latham just quit. And he looked sick too and about 10 kgs lighter.
Not only do we now have a leadership contest but a by-election to face as well.

UPDATE: (ABOUT TWO HOURS LATER)
I would have to say I had high hopes for Latham up until the election. I am sad to see him go but I would have to say at least things are over for the moment which is good. You can't have a leader who is likely to remain sick for a few months.
I disliked the way Big Kim and his supporters did white ant Simon Crean's leadership, but sometimes you have forgive people for there past sins if you are to get on with the job at hand.



1 Comments:

  • At 4:57 pm, January 18, 2005, Blogger bogan-A said…

    I called it a couple of hours ago on the Knob, not that I take pleasure in it.

    For all his faults, I respect the fight he put in on behalf of the comrades, and the country, and think he's a genuine true believer who wants to improve the country, not a career pollie.

    I hope, contrary to his statement, that he doesn't leave politics permanently...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home