My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Sick - I've got Tonsillitis

Don't only kids can tonsillitis? Here I am 24 years old lying on the couch with Tonsillitis. It is just a pity I live by myself and I am not able to milk it for everything it is worth. I never really got Tonsillitis as a kid but my siblings did. And they always got ice cream and jelly and soft sweet food.

Plus I have a secondary infection in my testicles which is even more painful.

UPDATE: They hurt more when I move around so I have got my computer now in front of the TV so I can lie on the couch all day. Plus plastic buckets are extremely useful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home