My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Friday, January 14, 2005

Prince Harry is not a Nazi, just a stupid prince

So young Prince Harry dress up as a Nazi and went to a fancy dress party. Big fucking deal. I know it is disrespectful to the victims of facism, but really if was any other 20 year old kid in the UK nobody would give a shit. It is also not like Harry has a choice in being a prince. He can hardly quit and get a job flipping burgers at a McDonalds. So he is stuck for the rest of his life with everything being watched by the British press.
Also I heard on the news this morning someone suggesting that Harry "should be sent to a Nazi death camp". I felt this a little harsh and I didn't know that they all hadn't been shut down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home