My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Monday, January 03, 2005

Me and John Safran

I was watching John Sarfan's Music Jamboree (repeated) tonight. It turns out that he had a band called Raspberry Cordial in the early 1990's. And he played one of his songs on the show. It reminded me of a song that I heard play at my high school in 1993 when I was in year 7. And thinking about it was him. I was at one of his four gigs ever.

It must of been kind of a strange gig, as there was only about 150 students at my school on a good day. And I don't think the year 11 and 12 were involved in what ever the special day was (I think it was anti-racism day which is funny as we only had two asians and half dozen black kids).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home