My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Labor Leadership Woes

Nobody plays a game of cricket one day with the hope that they will cause enough harm to the other team that they will be able to win the next game. Everybody should play to win the next match. This is why talk of taking two terms to win government in the ALP is just plain stupid. At least the Bomber said that he does not intend to play that type of game.

The Bomber is the only one who has said that he will be running at the moment. Rudd looks like the only other one who is going to sick up his hand at the moment. This is a interesting situation. If Rudd was to run and got say more than 20 votes then he would be the next front runner if there is to be a spill sometime in the future. This is something that Gillard, Swan, Tanner etc. don't really want to happen so if Rudd looks like he might get half decent numbers you might see more than two in the contest.

Anyway, maybe this blog is starting to seem to be concerned only with three things: Cricket, Politics and problems related to my balls. Plus I am not sure anyone reads it anyway.

UPDATE: I understand people read the blog, I am not sure if there is any point in them doing so. But thanks for the tip Mr Knob.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:24 pm, January 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have popped in a few times, I'm sure im not the only one.

    Get a site meter- click on the one at the bottom of my page and create your own account. Get haloscan while you are there, so you get more comments.

    Both are easy to join and set up, takes about 15 mintues all up.

    NKnob

     

Post a Comment

<< Home