My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Is he dead or not? The question about Latham

Just wanting to be the first one to come up with this loopy idea and put out into cyberspace. Just for the record, I don't think he is dead. He doesn't however sound well.

UPDATE (10/1 PM): Sorry. This was just a sick joke. From the sounds of things it appears to be in really poor taste at the moment. So again let me say I'm sorry. The word is that a statement is going to be on Friday concerning Mark Latham's health. Sadly this can't be positive as if he was on the road to recovery they would make the statement sooner. Instead, the three days between today and Friday is going to allow a lot of consultations amongst factional heads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home