My 2.2 cents (GST Inc.)

It is a real prick when your opinions are taxed. Australia least powerful political blog. (Plus any other crap I want to talk about.)

Monday, November 29, 2004

Why does it always happen at once?

One of my friend's from high school died on the weekend. I hadn't seen him in a couple of years but we had always been good mates. We did a lot together. He was always sick since about 11 because of Fredickard's Ataxia and we had always known he would died young. But it is kind of a shock when it happens. Sorry goodbye my old mate. So long.

This comes on top of the girl I picked up last week coming down with Menigicocol and end up in hospital. I hadn't picked up in over 3 years and the time I do I end needing to go to the doctors about it. That is something that could only really happen to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home